Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Hip Surgery No. 2 This Thursday

I'm looking forward to getting this experience behind me, and to walking again and even playing golf, not that I was ever any good at golf but I have worked my handicap down to 20 on my Tiger Woods Electronic Arts iPhone golf simulator and am growing anxious to test my newly honed golf skills on a real course.  Any chance my technique will carry over?

I didn't think so.

Post-op exam of my right hip went very well. That surgery is healing well, and I am able to put full weight on that hip joint. Quite remarkable.

I am hopeful that recovery will be more rapid this time, and optimistic because this time I have a good hip joint to assist with mobility.

Thursday's surgery is scheduled for noon.

Kazatski is not in my future but dancing should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment